Notre Dame Pre-College Summer Program
Applications live October 1, 2018 - Decisions will be released week of April 15, 2019!
Program Date: June 22 - July 6, 2019
We welcome high school students who meet the following criteria to apply to Summer Scholars:
- Current sophomores and juniors (will be rising juniors and seniors)
- Strong academic standing with solid extracurricular activities
- At least 16 years old by or on August 1, 2019
Summer Scholars participants spend two intense weeks in one of 21 exciting programs of study. We keep the classes small and personal attention from Notre Dame faculty high. The coursework is a true preview of college academics—it is both rigorous and rewarding, and students earn one college credit upon the completion of a program track. Students collaborate on coursework outside designated class times, as they would in any college setting. There is also ample time to enjoy the social facets of college life, especially those unique to Notre Dame.
Duke University Summer Session
- Summer College (four-week academic credit program for students currently in grades 10 – 12)
- Summer Academy (three-week academic enrichment program for students currently in grades 9 – 12)
- Accelerated STEM Academy (one-week academic enrichment program for students currently in grades 9 – 12)
We invite you to imagine yourself at Duke this summer if you are:
- seeking to gain academic credit from renowned Duke faculty or interested in engaging deeply with a particular subject.
- hoping to spend your summer enjoying residential activities on Duke’s historic West Campus.
- seeking to prepare for college and to create an international network of peers.
Wake Forest Summer Session
The Wake Forest Summer Immersion program offers rising sophomores, juniors, seniors and incoming college freshmen the opportunity to experience the “beat and pulse” of some of the most exciting career pathways and college majors. Our week-long institutes give students valuable insight towards pursuing their goals before college.