Looking for the perfect college - We got you covered with our College Search, Stats, and Reviewshttps://www.fastweb.com/
Fastweb is your connection to scholarships, colleges, financial aid and more.
The HSF Scholarship is designed to assist students of Hispanic heritage obtain a university degree.
Each year, the Foundation hosts a scholarship competition held between January and mid-March. Winners are chosen by a committee from all eligible student applications received.
Affordability doesn’t just mean low tuition; it means getting the most rounded experience for your money. Our rankings methodology is designed to ensure that the schools we list provide success, support, and an excellent ROI, as well as low tuition.
Earn micro‑scholarships from colleges for your achievements as early as 9th grade
Hispanic Heritage Foundation -
Awards honor Latinx high school seniors who excel in the classroom and community and for their excellence in various categories including: Community Service, Education, Engineering, Entrepreneurship & Business, Green Sustainability, Healthcare & Science, Media & Entertainment, Public Service & Social Justice and Technology.
American Indian College Fund
– Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.Cherokee Nation Foundation
- Cherokee Nation Foundation offers a diverse range of scholarships to help reverse the trend of rising student debt. The annual application period opens November 1 and closes January 31
. American Indian Services
- The AIS Scholarship program is to help undergraduate Native American students with financial support to attend college, maintain enrollment, and graduate. Scholarship Awards are based on up to one-half of tuition and need for the term the student is applying for and are allocated directly to the school for the student. The College Board Opportunity Scholarships
- The program guides juniors and seniors through the college planning process and offers the chance to earn scholarships, from $500 to $40,000, for every action that students complete.American Indian Graduate Center & AIGCS
- The largest scholarship providers to Native students in the United States, awarding $15 million in scholarships annually and more than $200 million since inception. For almost 50 years, AIGC has funded students pursing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in any field of study at any accredited institution of choice, working with over 500 tribes in all 50 states.Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund
– The nation’s largest non-profit organization devoted to providing college scholarships for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI).Thurgood Marshall College Fund
– Provides scholarships, programmatic and capacity building support to the 47 public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- A national scholarship provider dedicated to advancing the education of promising students who have financial need. Open to high-achieving high school seniors who seek to attend and graduate from some of the nation's best four-year college and universities.The Coca-Cola Scholars Program scholarship
- An achievement-based scholarship awarded to students in their final year of high school. Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.Heisman High School Scholarship
- The Heisman High School Scholarship extends the Heisman prestige to our nation’s most esteemed male and female high school seniors by recognizing and rewarding outstanding scholar-athletes who understand that the most important victories not only happen on the field, but in their schools and communities.American College Visionary Scholarship
- Our Visionary Scholarship is a bi-annual award. There are five (5)
awards given with each bi-annual deadline
– with a total of ten (10) college scholarships
awarded for each school year
. Awards range from $1,000
each. High school Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors who are US citizens or eligible non-citizens are invited to apply. Financial need is NOT
considered; all income levels may apply.Cobell Scholarship
- Providing elevated opportunities for high achieving,
community involved Native college students with leadership experience through empowering them with an impactful scholarship experience designed to support their success in higher education. The Gates Scholarship
- The Gates Scholarship (TGS) is a highly selective, last-dollar scholarship for outstanding, minority, high school seniors from low-income households.Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship
- JRF Scholars receive grants of up to $35,000 over four years to supplement the financial aid they receive from their colleges or universities. In addition, Scholars receive extensive support services, including career guidance and internship placement, and attend JRF’s annual multi-day "Mentoring and Leadership Conference" in New York City and other regional events throughout the year.